Coming to America - Creative U.S. Immigration Strategies with an Eye Towards Feasibility
Scarcia-Scheel Law Firm offers legal advice with regard to many types of U.S. visa applications. The firm’s immigration law expertise includes:
Permanent Residence – Green Card
- Employment-based immigration (e.g. priority workers, professionals holding advanced degrees, persons of exceptional ability, skilled workers and immigrant investors).
Temporary (Nonimmigrant) Workers
- H- 1B visas for workers in occupations requiring at least a college degree or its equivalent in work experience.
- L-1 intracompany transferee visas for managers, executives or especially knowledgeable employees who work outside the U.S. for a company that has an affiliated entity inside the U.S. to come to the U.S. and perform services for that entity.
- E-1 treaty trader visas for businesspersons from countries that have trade treaties with the United States to work in the U.S. for an enterprise that does substantial trade with the United States.
- E-2 treaty investor visas for businesspeople from countries that have trade treaties with the United States to work in the U.S. for a business in which people from their country have invested.
U.S. Naturalization Law
- U.S. citizenship and retention permits to keep citizenship when naturalizing in the U.S.